Monday, August 18, 2008

The Mercedes Coffin


Lt Peter Decker is asked to solve a 15 yr old murder cold case after another body is found murdered much like the first. A student of the first body has now made big bucks and will give the police department a seven figure charitable donation to open and solve the first murder. Decker forms a task force to solve both murders and the race is on. The only thing I missed in this book is more of the family. Rina played hardly no part at all but it was nice to see that Decker's daughter's have grown up and can now help their father in his endeavor to bring a murderor to justice. The book keeps you guessing and all in all a good mystery read.

2 comments:

Booklogged said...

Congratulations, Paula! You won the drawing for Matrimony. I will need you snail-mail address so I can let the author know where to send your book.

email me at booklogged (at) gmail (dot) com.

I've been meaning to try a book by Faye Kellerman. This one sounds good.

Booklogged said...

Oh, Paula, I sure hope you email me soon with your snail mail address so I can let the author know so he can send Matrimony to you. If you don't contact me by Sunday I will have to draw another winner. That would be sad.